Tuesday 26 February 2013

Great annual plan

Okay, a few weeks ago I made myself a promise, that I translate all my posts from Hungarian and I do not post a new one until I'm done. So I lied to myself. But obviously I have to hurry up, 'cos I'm about to finish the 8th week of trainings.

Here is a post from the 3rd February, 2013:

It's great to be a blogger, 'cos it is less probable that I'm gonna "make an ass of my mouth", or so they say it in Hungarian. For example, today for sure the bad devil in me would have won when deciding to jog or not: I mean, going outside in the whirling snow and windstorm? You bet!

Nevertheless, just to motivate myself somehow, I did not turn to the Rákospatak ("Crabcreek" - more a small channel not too far from our house) as I usually do, but I followed the road straight to see how close will I make it to the Városliget ("City Park) where I wish to do my so called long runs later. To my greatest surprise I reached it. And ran back home.  Aaand I wasn't even tired.

Well, this experience gives me the chills, so I'm gonna take the opportunity right here and now to block in what big-big-training-schedule I have in my head.

Very unfortunate, but no personal trainer rang and begged me to be honoured by having me as an ew challenge. By this, I'm trying to get all info from the internet. I gotta say, I haven't read as much as for the last week since college.




1st JANUARY - 17th MARCH: Basic trainings

No races planned at this stage.

18th MARCH - 9th JUNE: 12 weeks HALF MARATHON TRAININGS

Races:
Vivicitta - 21st April: 10K
K&H Olimpic Marathon and Half Marathon - 9th June.: 1st half marathon

24th JUNE- 10th NOVEMBER:  20 weeks MARATHON TRAININGS

Races:
Nike Budapest Half Marathon - 8th September.: 2nd half marathon
Athens International Marathon - November 10.

This is my plan for now.

The City Park





No comments:

Post a Comment