- 0-2 km - ok, what am I doing here. Shouldn't I just go back home like normal people?
- 2-9 km - not so bad, I think I can carry on. Let's do it.
- 9 km - ouch, pain. Why am I doing this. Let's have a sit-down, please?
- 10-17 km - hey, this stuff is fantastic. Common! Next week I'm going for 50 km, then maybe 100. I could do this all day long!
- 17-24 km - I'm good at this. I guess I'll do something very long here and then perhaps one more in the evening!
- 25-30 km - paaaainnnnn. A! I can't feel my legs. How far away is the bloody 30 km.
Sunday, 26 May 2013
OK, some serious catching up is needed here. All things are good and well and running still goes on. To be honest I think I'm hooked. Couple of weeks ago I did this:
I think it gave me quite a good idea on how I handle distance and allowed to break down the things into distinct phases: